EIPA Conference Technical Questions and Answers
Q: How do I connect to join the conference?
A: Follow the instructions below:
- Click to be directed to our
conference join page.
- Fill out your registration information on the page and then click the “Join Conference" button at the bottom of the page. All fields are required. (see screen below).
- On the “Microsoft Teams" page, click on the option of “Watch on the web instead" (see screen below).
- On the “Welcome to the live event" page, click on the option of “Join anonymously" (see screen below).
- You should now be joined into the conference. Prior to the start of the conference, you will see useful information continually displayed until the conference begins.
Q: What do I do if my connection drops?
A: If you've lost connection to the conference, make sure you have internet access then click on the event link that was contained in the email sent to you on September 10th to re-join.
Q: What if my video is poor or “freezing".
A: Check your internet connection. If you have other devices in your location that may be consuming internet bandwidth, shut them down to get the best possible connection.
Q: What if I'm unable to hear audio in the conference?
A: Be sure your audio is turned up high enough by clicking the speaker icon at the lower-left corner of Teams and adjusting the volume.
Q: What browsers are support for the conference?
A: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, and Microsoft Edge.
Q: Do I need to install Microsoft Teams to attend the conference?
A: No, we would like attendees of the conference to choose the “Watch on the web instead" option (see step #3 above in the “How to Connect to the Conference" section).
Q: Do I need to sign in with a username and password?
A: No, we would like attendees of the conference to choose the “Join anonymously" option (see step #4 above in the “How to Connect to the Conference" section).
Q: My question is not included in this document, so how do I get the help I need?
A: Please email your question to us at