If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911.
If you have a medical question or concern, please contact your provider’s office directly. If you aren’t sure how to reach your provider, you can use our 24-hour hotline: 531-355-1234. This number will connect you with a representative who can direct you to any of our 20+ specialty or primary care services.
Fill out the form below to
- Request a callback to schedule an appointment
- Share your provider praise or patient success story
- Submit a concern or question
- Request billing assistance or medical records
- Request information about Boys Town events, clinics or programs
The mailbox connected to this form is monitored during business hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.