Ph.D. in Human Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
Institute for Human Neuroscience at Boys Town National Research Hospital is collaborating with Creighton University to dramatically expand
Creighton's doctoral program in Neuroscience. Building on the Department of Pharmacology & Neuroscience's cutting-edge expertise in molecular and cellular neuroscience, the Institute for Human Neuroscience brings internationally renowned neuroimaging and systems neuroscience expertise to the program.
The Institute for Human Neuroscience
- Incredible faculty with collectively over $25 million in active NIH funding
- Unrivaled Neuroimaging facilities:
- The world's only site with two state-of-the-art Truix Neo magnetoencephalographs (MEG)
- New, research-dedicated 3 Tesla Siemens Prisma MRI
- Brain stimulation suite (TDCS/TACS)
- State-of-the-art motor physiology lab
Boys Town National Research Hospital is a major pediatrics provider with access to large neurology, psychiatry, and behavioral health patient populations. Areas of focus include developmental neuroscience, neuroscience of aging, development of psychiatric disorder, motor and sensory neuroscience.