EIPA Test Administrators
All EIPA tests are overseen by EIPA approved test administrators.
EIPA LTAs candidate requirements:
- Possess an interest in ensuring qualified interpreters
- Maintain confidentiality of the EIPA test and records
- Obtain access to a quiet distraction-free test location
- Make a commitment to proctor tests for at least one year
- Host a minimum of two (2) tests per year
Become a Test Administrator (LTA)
If you are interested in becoming a test administrator for the performance or written test, please download and complete the application documents below and mail back to the address listed on the application.
*Please note that the confidentiality form(s) must be notarized.
For questions, please contact Deborah Tamer at (531) 355-5039 or