Dr. Megan Fuller is board certified in Pediatric and General Surgery. She joined Boys Town Hospital in 2019. “In moving to Nebraska over five years ago, my goals are being achieved as I bring my professional expertise to a welcoming community. I was raised in Illinois and married into an amazing family from Nebraska. I always wanted to establish myself professionally through the best possible national education opportunities and then planned to return home to Nebraska to raise my family in a community similar to the one in which I was raised.”
Dr. Fuller took her first steps in the achievement of these goals when she received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and then completed a fellowship in Pediatric Surgery at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
“I have a passion for helping kids lead whole lives and that is one of the reasons I participate as a member of the national organization of Pediatric Colorectal and Pelvis Learning Consortium, a group of dedicated institutions and physicians who are seeking to improve outcomes for kids with colorectal or pelvic floor disorders,” Dr. Fuller said. “I consider it an honor and privilege to help my very special patients and their families – and experience great joy in helping them thrive.”
- Medical Degree, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Residency, General Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
- Research Fellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship, Pediatric Surgery, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Advanced Training, Pediatric Colorectal and Pelvic Reconstruction Surgery, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH