Back to Home Skip Navigation LinksHome Knowledge Center Sinus Self-Check
Back to Knowledge Center Results

Sinus Self-Check


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Are you having sinus ​trouble? Take a self-check with the sino-nasal outcome ​test.​

Sino-nasal outcome test 

Boys Town Ear, Nose and ​Throat ​​recommends:

If your score is higher than 10, you may consider ​scheduling an ​appointment ​​with an Ear, Nose ​and Throat physician ​to evaluate your symptoms and dete​rmine if medical interventions are ​appropriate.

If your score is higher than 30, it is recommended that you see a medical provider to help with your sino-nasal condition.

Call Boys Town ENT at (531) 355-6540 or Request a Visit.