Updates from Boys Town Hospital
Thank you for visiting Updates from Boys Town Hospital. Here you will find the most up to date information on events, procedures, highlights and physicians at Boys Town National Research Hospital. Take a look at items of note from the hospital, highlights from our departments and the upcoming classes in our Physicians Education Series.
- New providers joining Boys Town Hospital
- The Boys Town Pediatric Epilepsy Program received an official level 4 accreditation through the National Association of Epilepsy Centers in March. Read the
news release and learn more about our
Pediatric Epilepsy Program.
- Boys Town Pediatric Neuromuscular Disorder Specialist:
Meet Dr. Lopez Chacon
Join us for continuing education with our Physician Education Series. These virtual events are free, CME-accredited courses on pediatric specialty care topics. Please click on a topic of interest to learn more about the presentation.
Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Injuries virtual conference presented by Layne Jenson, M.D. on October 18 from 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
Patrick E. Brookhouser, M.D., Memorial Lecture, Advances in Pediatric Hearing Healthcare, will be hosted at Boys Town National Headquarters on Thursday, November 2 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. This will be an in-person and virtual conference. Join medical professionals from across the country to learn more about pediatric ear health and hearing loss. The evening will feature five speakers, including keynote Matthew Bush, M.D., Ph.D., MBA, Vice Chair for Research and Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Kentucky.
Pediatric Neurosurgery services are now available in Lincoln with Dr. Puccioni:
Boys Town Pediatric Neurosurgery
Pediatric Neurology services are available at the following locations:
Boys Town Pediatric Neuroscience - Neurology
Pediatric Gastroenterology physicians now at Grand Island Clinic:
Boys Town Grand Island Clinic
Hypermobility Assessment Clinic
Boys Town Pediatric Rheumatology offers an assessment clinic that focuses on comprehensive evaluations for hypermobility disorders and hypermobility type Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (hEDS).
- Led by Natalie Gomez, APRN, the clinic provides a one-time assessment of symptoms and begins the process of diagnosis. After the assessment, management of care is returned to the patient’s primary care doctor, along with referrals to other specialties as needed.
- This service is only offered at the
Pacific Street Clinic.
Contact Us for More Information
For more information, please contact Lindsay Stecher, Physician Marketing and Business Development Supervisor, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Monica Patrick, Physician Relations Coordinator, at