Speech Perception Study Group
Facilitated by audiologists and speech pathologists, this group focuses on assisting agencies with:
- Exploring the variety of tools and procedures used to assess a student’s functional listening skills
- Determining which tools are most appropriate for specific skill and age levels
- Establishing protocols for ongoing assessment and monitoring of auditory skills
- Integrating listening skill assessment with results from speech-language assessment
- Assisting with practical recommendations for individual education plans
Study Groups consist of three 2-hour courses (6 hours total); however, additional hours may be added to tailor the study group to the specific needs of the organization.
Web Stream Technical Requirements
Web streaming is available for both Macs and PCs. The computer must have Active-X Software plug-in downloaded before viewing.
Video Conference Technical Requirements
Agencies will be provided with the IP address for the seminar. Each site must participate in a coordinated video bridging test call before each scheduled live broadcast or they may not be able to participate on the day of the broadcast.
For more information or to purchase this series for your agency or school district, please contact Teresa McEvoy at
(531) 355-5000 or