Boys Town and Boys Town Hospital offer a wide range of services for children who are experiencing behavioral, emotional, academic or substance use concerns.
If you are a parent, physician, educator or mental health care provider who is concerned about the behavior of a child in your care, we can help. Our mental health practitioners, psychiatrists and physicians work closely with families, schools and other referrers to provide the best care for children and adolescents.
- Developmental-behavioral pediatrics
- Counseling and therapy
- Severe behavioral and mental health problems
- Drug and alcohol education, treatment and prevention
- Tutoring and academic skills training
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Residential treatment
Boys Town Behavioral Health Services