Hearing Aids for Adults
Our goal is to improve communication using the most current digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices (ALDs). There are many factors to consider in the process of selecting amplification, and the assistance of an experienced audiologist assures you of choosing a hearing device that best suits your needs. The Audiology Department at Boys Town National Research Hospital provides a comprehensive approach that will help you make the best decision.
Boys Town Audiology
- Wide range of hearing aids from multiple manufacturers. Find the hearing aid style and technology to match your needs and lifestyle.
- Licensed and certified audiologists. Our highly trained hearing staff will ensure your needs are met.
- Backed by 40 years of translational hearing research. You can trust our team to have the most up-to-date knowledge of hearing aid technology.
- Clinical and research programs closely linked, enhancing patient experience
- Follow-up care. We offer classes and programs to help you learn about your new hearing aids. Drop in any time for cleaning or tube repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are concerned with your hearing or your loved one's hearing, you may have many questions. We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions below. Please see our downloadable
Resources section for more information.
Request a Visit with an Audiologist and Get 25% Off New Hearing Aids
(531) 355-6520 or fill out the form below to schedule a meeting with an audiologist. Schedule today and receive 25% off your new hearing aids when you purchase before April 30, 2020.