Kids Helping Kids Study
Boys Town National Research Hospital is seeking children and adolescents to participate in research studies. Studies take place at Boys Town National Research Hospital at 139th and Pacific Streets.
The study may include questionnaires, brain imaging and video games. Participants will be compensated for time up to $50 per visit.
Your child may qualify if:
- Your child is between 10 - 18 years old,
- Is medically healthy, and
- Does not have a history of current or past psychiatric illness
- Has emotional problems (anxious, depressed, withdrawn), and/or
- Has behavioral problems (disruptiveness, anger, aggression)
Sign Up to Participate
To sign up, please fill out the form below, or call