COVID-19 Isolation Study
Examining Emotional and Behavioral Responses to Social Distancing
Weeks of social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented, large-scale event with unknown health impacts. This study will help researchers understand the effects of isolation and distancing on anxiety, and stress in children ages 7–17.
Who can participate?
- Healthy kids, ages 7 to 17 years.
What does the study involve?
- This study can be completed from home.
- Youth will be asked questions about how their experiences with social distancing along with some questions about their anxiety/depression levels, and peer/social functioning.
- They will also complete some computer tasks to assess executive function, attention, and emotional processing.
Is there compensation for this study?
- Parents and kids will each get $5 gift cards for completing the study questions
- Additionally, kids will get $15 per task, for a possible total of $45 for completing the 3 tasks in this study.
- Kids will also be compensated $15 for providing a hair sample that will be used to measure biomarkers of stress, such as cortisol.
To sign up, please fill out the form below, or call (531) 355–1249.