Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Skip Navigation LinksBoys Town National Research Hospital > Physician Directory > Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors

Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors

​​​​​​​​​​​Otolaryngologists (also referred to as ENT physicians) are doctors who specialize in diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose and throat (ENT) disorders.

Find a Boys Town ENT Specialist:​

Physicians Name
Clinic Location

Pacific Street
Downtown, Pacific Street
Downtown​, Council Bluffs​
Pacific Street, Council Bluffs
Downtown, Pacific Street
Downtown, Pacific Street
Pacific Street
Council Bluffs
Pacific Street

Downtown Clinic

555 North 30th St
Omaha, NE 68131
(402) 498-6540

​Pacific Street Clinic

14040 Hospital Rd (139th & Pacific)
Boys Town, NE 68010
(402) 778-6800

Council Bluffs Clinic

320 McKenzie Ave
Suite 202
C​ouncil Bluffs, IA 51503
(712) 256-5272

​ ​