Our goal is to improve communication using the most current digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices (ALDs). There are many factors to consider in the process of selecting amplification, and the assistance of an experienced audiologist assures you of choosing a hearing device that best suits your needs. The Audiology Department at Boys Town National Research Hospital provides a comprehensive approach that will help you make the best decision.
Aspects of the Hearing Technology Center
- Internationally known clinical researchers of hearing device technology
- Research funded by the National Institutes of Health for over 20 years
- Clinical and research programs closely linked, enhancing patient experience
- Most current evaluation techniques and equipment
- Clinicians match the individual needs with most affordable and highest performance technology available
If you are concerned with your hearing or your loved one's hearing, you may have many questions about:
We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions. Please see our downloadable Resources section for more information.