This distance study group is facilitated by early intervention specialists. The sessions focus on understanding of how to address the needs of families and young children with hearing loss by:
- Developing a Birth-to-Three program model
- Identifying assessments and monitoring tools for young children
- Defining components of quality home visits
- Providing coaching tools for interventionists
- Establishing appropriate intervention goals
- Assisting families with communication and educational choices
- Defining important components of educational transitions
Study groups consist of three 2-hour courses (6 hours total); however, additional hours may be added to tailor the study group to the specific needs of the organization.
Distance Study Group Fees
Distance Study Group: $2,400 per Agency/State/Group
Also available via web stream for individual purchase: $200
Web Stream Technical Requirements
Web streaming is available for both Macs and PCs. The computer must have Active-X Software plug-in downloaded before viewing.
Video Conference Technical Requirements
Agencies will be provided with the IP address for the seminar. Each site must participate in a coordinated video bridging test call before each scheduled live broadcast or they may not be able to participate on the day of the broadcast.
For more information or to purchase this series for your agency or school district, please contact Teresa McEvoy at (402) 452-5000 or Teresa.McEvoy@boystown.org.