Maureen Mann, M.S., LMHP-CPC
Mental Health Therapist
- B.A. Psychology, Buena Vista University, 1981
- M.S. Agency Counseling, University of Nebraska, 1983
- Nebraska Counseling Association
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Certified Professional Counselor
Areas of Expertise/Interests:
- Counseling Services – Adults & Children who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Presenter - Topics related to hearing loss
- Instructor – Common Sense Parenting
- Instructor – American Sign Language
Most Recent Publications:
- Mann, M. (2004). Hidden Frustrations. Boys Town Press
- Mann, M. (1995). Why Me? Dealing with Anger. Hearing Loss: The Journal to Self Help for Hard of Hearing People. 12-14.
- Mann, M. (1991). Adjustment issues of Hearing-Impaired Adolescents. Pediatric Amplication. 173-181.