Sign Communication and Curriculum Specialist
Manager of the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) Diagnostic Center.
- C.I. / C.T. from the National Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- Nebraska QAST Level 5 in both Transliterating and Interpreting
- Certificate of Professional Development in Teaching ASL and Teaching Interpreting from
the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Conference of Interpreter Trainers
- Nebraska Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- National (RID) Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf.
Areas of Expertise/Interests:
- Clinical support for language/academic/social assessments of deaf and hard of hearing children.
- Travels nationally to present to audiences information about the EIPA Performance Assessment.
- Provides skills training workshops for interpreters working in K-12 educational settings.