Associate Director, Clinical Services
- B.A., Speech-Language Pathology, Elementary Education, Special Education for
Socially-Emotionally Disturbed, Southeastern Louisiana University, 1975
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology, Butler University, 1983
- Ed.D., Leadership Education, Spalding University, 1999
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
Areas of Expertise/Interest:
- Educational Services for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Students
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation
- Pediatric Aural Re-Habilitation
- Organizational Leadership
- Educator Leadership/Renewal
Carotta, C. (2002). The Work of Your Life: Sustaining the Vocation to Teach, Lead, Serve. Harcourt.
Osberger, M.J., Chute, P.M., Pope, M.L., Kessler, K.S., Carotta, C., Firszt, J.B. Zimmerman-Phillips, S. (1991). Pediatric cochlear implant candidacy issues. The American Journal of Otology, 12 (Suppl.), 80-87.
Miyamoto, R., Myres, W., Carotta, C. (1986). Perspectives on cochlear implants for deaf children. Laryngoscope, 96, 990-996.
Tobey, Emily A., Carotta, C., Kienle, M., Musgave, G. (1986). Speech Production Considerations In the Management of Children Receiving Cochlear Implants. Seminars in Hearing, 7, 407-419.